Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kristal fare awards

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kristal fare awards Empty Kristal fare awards Sun May 04, 2014 10:50 am

Admin

Admin

Pozivam sve obožavaoce Tube Buyukustun(Murat nažalost nije među nominovanim) da glasaju za nju i njen projekat Kara para ask, kako bi našu omiljenu glumicu vidjeli na noći dodjele nagrada 10 juna, u Istanbulu.

I would like to invite all Tuba Buyukustun fans(unfortunately Murat isn't nominated) to vote for Tuba and her current project Kara para ask. With your efffort we can help our dearest actress to win awards on june 10. when awards ceremony will be held.

Instructions for votingUputstva za glasanje:

1. Click on the link/Kliknite na link koji slijedi here/ovdje

2. log in via fb or twitter account/ulogujte se putem svog fb ili twitter naloga

3. check fields en iyi kadin oyuncu/best actress next to Tuba and en iyi dizi/best series next to Kara para ask (you can check all fields you are interested in)/čekirajte polja en iyi kadin oyuncu/najbolja glumica poed Tube i en iyi dizi/najbolja serija pored Kara para ask. Možete ispuniti i ostala polja za koja ste zainteresovani

4. Vote/glasajte

Kristal fare awards 10250341_10152789841097729_6027817461060114470_n

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum