Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Altin Kelebek awards poll

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Altin Kelebek awards poll Empty Altin Kelebek awards poll Sun May 12, 2013 7:20 pm

Admin

Admin

Important voting...for our dearest actors...and their projects...Hurriyet "Altin kelebek" awards (Golden Butterflies)...
Važno glasanje za naše najdraže glumce i njihove projekte...

Altin Kelebek awards poll 39-altin-kelebek-odulleri-icin-geri-sayim-basladi-3688638_7226_o

Voting Instructions/Instrukcije za glasanje:

U sljedeće kolone unosite vaše lične podatke/In next columns enter your personal datas

Ad/Name/Ime
Soyad/Surname/Prezime....
Telefon/broj telefona/phone number (ako uočite problem koristite turske brojeve telefona/if you have problems use turkish phone numbers model)
Doğum tarihi/Datum rođenja/Date of birth
Adres/adresa/adresa

U sljedeće kolone glasate/In this columns you vote:

En iyi yerli drama/Best domestic drama/najbolja dramska serija domaća....20 dakika, Suskunlar (Vaš izbor/Your choice)

En iyi kadın oyuncu/Najbolja glumica/Best Actress...Tuba Buyukustun

En iyi erkek oyuncu/Najbolji glumac/Best Actor...Murat Yildirim

Nakon toga glasate na GONDER
Click on GONDER to vote

Glasanje je na sljedećem linku/To vote

CLICK

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum