Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Balkan Caffe » NEWS » Asi is back

Asi is back

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asi is back Empty Asi is back Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Admin

Admin

After many awards and second place in Monte Carlo festival, Asi is back on screens of Turkey...Asi five years later...Again...Every significant magazine in Turkey published this news...

Asi is back 41796_b

Nakon mnogo nagrada i drugog mjesta u Monte Carlu na televizijskom festivalu, Asi je ponovo na ekranima Turske...5 godina kasnije...Ponovo.Svi značajniji časopisi objavili su ovu vijest...

Gecce news

ayakli gazete news

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

2Asi is back Empty Re: Asi is back Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 pm

pgoca67@gmail.com

Doslom iz d... u glavu posle pet godina , ali...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» Balkan Caffe » NEWS » Asi is back