Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuba: I'm comming back!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tuba: I'm comming back!!! Empty Tuba: I'm comming back!!! Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Admin

Admin

Tuba je razgovarala s novinarima koji je ne puštaju na miru od kako su je snimili u Bodrumu...Ovaj put uhvaćena je u Garo restoranu u Golkoyu.
Opovrgla je glasine oko uloge u "Dila Hanim" i dodala da će se vratiti na male ekrane...

Tuba Büyüküstün and Onur Saylak who are with their twins on holiday in Gölköy were seen at Garo's restaurant the previous day. After drinking coffee after dinner they answered the journalists' questions. Tuba rejected the news that she should have rejected to play the role in "Dila Hanım" and said "I will come back to my work, but the news aren't true".

video here

Tuba: I'm comming back!!! Attachment.php?attach_id=619f34fe186b16e8d816efef40b0bc2a&mid=id

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum