Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murat continued with Unesco activities...this time Paris

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

asiye

asiye

http://nefius.com/news/3306632.2_yildirimin-kultur-koprusu-hayat-haberleri__radikal /Murat Yildirim young star of films and television series , Greek writers penned life story published by UNESCO and revenue will be donated to children suffering from cancer in the world . Turkey is also known for his contributions to LÖSEV Yıldırım'la Greek lawyer who wrote the book and the author Liana Nikolaidou Marielen Benekou , the UNESCO building in Paris, met with a number .

UNESCO ' intercultural dialogue ' Lightning in the future will be written under the UNESCO destekleği peace envoy for the book to be the life of the agenda. The famous actor, said in a statement on the issue , " the drafting of my age have a young hot looked at the story of life in the first place . Bağışlanacağını income children suffering from cancer in the world , but when you hear the book I accepted this offer , "he said .

This book is an important record is flat on the UNESCO Lightning, " on behalf of my country , in the name of peace, what if I need to , I'm ready to do ," he said . Benekou Marielen Greek writer in the ' Murat Yildirim - Cultural Bridge ' by the book in Greece and Turkey in the fields of UNESCO 's World Heritage List are drawn attention to the parallels between the targeted places where life Yildirim said. UNESCO noted that the Greek writer of great importance to intercultural dialogue , the objectives of the friendship between the Turkish and Greek peoples living on both shores of the Aegean Sea, zoom in , and contribute to , he said.

The author, born and raised in the family of Konya Mardin Yildirim , a great philosopher, Rumi, humanitarian and social activities in the city , he said , and the young star for participating in an active way of life that they want to get the story written . Author Benekou , Mardin, Konya , Antakya, Turkey , Istanbul , historical and cultural heritage sites in Greece and Yildirim also said that they drafted establishing parallels between the story of life .

His mother and his father, who was originally from Mardin Murat Yildirim was born in Konya in 1979 because of his father's teaching mission . After graduating from Yıldız Technical University, Mechanical Engineering, 'Storm ', ' All My Children ', ' The Big Lie ', ' Rebel ', ' Suskunlar ' played in the television series .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum