Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murat in new movie(khalid bin walid)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Murat in new movie(khalid bin walid) Empty Murat in new movie(khalid bin walid) Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Admin

Admin

Počele su pripreme na realizaciji novog filmskog spektakla "Allahin killici",istorijska priča svakako, a najizvjesniji kandidat za rolu Halida(arapskog komandanta) je naš Murat. Realizacija filma je u 2013. godini, producent fida film, distribucija Tiglon. Vijest o pripremama za film objavljena je u martu 2012. dok se danas po prvi put pominje ime Murat a Yildirima kao najozbiljnijeg kandidata za glavnu ulogu.sudeći prema natpisima Milliyeta, Murat je ipak odbio ulogu...

Preparations for new historical movie named "Allah'in Killici" started, movie is planned for 2013 and strongest, or most serious candidate for the role of Khaled(arab commander) is Murat Yildirim. Movie will be produced by fida film, distributed by Tiglon. News about preparations is been published in march this year, but today is the first time that Murat's name is mentioned as the name of most serious candidate for the lead role. According to Miliyet, Murat refused the role...

ORIGINAL NEWS

Khalid's love story
here

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum