Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuba, Kenan and Engin?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tuba, Kenan and Engin? Empty Tuba, Kenan and Engin? Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Admin

Admin

U posljednje vrijeme pojavile su se glasine da će ay yapim(konkurentska producentska kuća čija su zaštitna lica bar do sad bili Beren Saat, Kivanc, Kenan,...)za glavnu ulogu u ekranizaciji novele Dzevdet beg i sinovi uzeti Tubu Buyukustun(sis yapim produkcija) i Kenana Imirzalioglua. Prema današnjim vijestima, ovoj ekipi pridružiće se i Engin A., zvijezda serije Fatmagul Sucu ne. Prema turskim medijima Engin će igrati Kenanovog brata.

In last few days, roumors about the fact that ay yapim production will sign contract with Tuba Buyukustun for lead role in Mr Cavdet and sons, are very intense. Beside that, ay yapim(working with Beren Saat, Kenan, Kivanc...) was huge oponent to Tuba's production sis yapim(Gonulcelen, Asi). According to turkish medias, roles in new project based on novele Mr Cevdet and sons will take Kenan I. and Engin A.(Fatmagul Sucu ne), and they will play brothers.

news source here

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum