Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 dakika nominated for emmy award

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

120 dakika nominated for emmy award Empty 20 dakika nominated for emmy award Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Admin

Admin

The 42nd International Emmy Awards candidates have been announced and we are proud to report that Turkish series, “20 Minutes” has been nominated for Best Drama Series. “20 Minutes” is distributed by DISCOP Istanbul’s partner, ITV Inter Medya and produced by Ay Yapim. “20 Minute” stars Tuba Buyukustun and Ilker Aksum are also Emmy Award candidates for “Best Actress” and “Best Actor”.

The 42nd International Emmy Awards take place in New York, November 24, 2014. The Emmy Awards committee will be evaluating all nominees and will announce the finalist during MIPCOM in Cannes, October 13, 2014. The committee is comprised of leading media and entertainment figures from over 50 countries and 500 companies.

“20 Minutes” has been sold in over 40 territories and we are excited it is receiving the recognition that it deserves. We’ll be watching and rooting for “20 Minutes” as the “Best Drama” of 2014.

source

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum