Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

KARVAK Ödül Töreni

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KARVAK Ödül Töreni  Empty KARVAK Ödül Töreni Tue May 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Admin

Admin

Tuba Buyukustun nagrađena je za glavnu ulogu u seriji 20 dakika
Tuba Buyukustun is awarded in category best female actress, for role Melek in 20 dakika
photo gallery

Tuba želi da se odmori i posveti svojim kćerima i navodi da poslije dakike njena sva pažnja biće usmjerena njima, kaže da jo je odmor jako potreban, da trenutno uživa igrajući lik Melek Halaskar i da joj se njen lik sviđa. Pitanje o razvodu ostalo je neodgovoreno (novinar koji je bio lociran s naše desne strane poprilično ju je iznervirao koliko vidim, jer na njegova dva ista pitanja "Da li se razvodiš" jako je burno reagovala i htjela je otići)

Tuba talked about how primary to her is now to be with girls, because journalist asked her about her plans after 20 dakika and she said she want to spend her time with girls, she talked about how much she needs vacation, how much she enjoys in melek halaskar character and how much she loves it. She didn't respond on divorce questions (as far as i see, journalist from our right side made her very nervous, because twice she reacted nervously on his questions, he asked her twice "are you divorcing")

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum