Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anthony Vincent Bova &Actors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anthony Vincent Bova &Actors Empty Anthony Vincent Bova &Actors Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Admin

Admin

Antony Vincent Bova i sa turskim glumcima!!! Za one koji ne znaju on je vrsni umj.direktor Bova workshopa u New Yorku i poznati njegovi učenici glume su Jack Nicholson, Johnny Deep...a u Turskoj i naš Murat Yildrim, zatim i Selma Ergec, Halit i Berguzar, Sedef Avci...Burcin Terzioglu, Sinem Kobal...Sesija za turske glumce biće održana od 3-9 septembra 2012. godine
Antony Vincent Bova with turkish actors!!! Antony is art director of Bova work shop and has worked with many famous actors like Hack Nicholson or Johnny Deep...Famous turkish students will be Murat Yildirim, Selma Ergez, Halit and berguzar, Sedef Avci...burcin Terzioglu, Sinem Kobal...Session will be held from 3 to 9 september this year
news here

Na svom oficijelnom sajtu Bova nas obavještava o saradnji sa turskim glumcima...
On his official site, Bova informed us about his classess with turkish stars

news here

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum