Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuba in KPA, reviews

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tuba in KPA, reviews Empty Tuba in KPA, reviews Sat May 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Admin

Admin

Zbog izuzetne glumačke vještine i duha koji je podarila liku Elif, dosadašnji najoštriji kritičari promijenili su mišljenje o Tubinoj glumi i izrazili divljenje onom što je pokazala u Kara para Ask do sada.(ne znam šta im je do sad smetalo, ali eto...)

Tuba in KPA, reviews 1896986_10152665412657729_632298703_n
Because of huge effort and acting skills showed with playing Elif's character, Tuba's bigest reviewers changed their opinion about her's style of acting. Now they describe her acting as very profffesional and they noticed huge changes, positive changes in her acting. (must say that I really don't understand what bothered them earlier...)

source

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum